The candidate for this position will be part of a team responsible for delivering enterprise cloud technology solutions for our clients. The Salesforce Tester will create, maintain and execute test plans and test scripts for our federal client. The candidate will participate in story development and code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices. The candidate, as a Salesforce Tester, will be responsible for the quality of the software solution.
Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline; Masters preferred, certifications highly preferred.
3 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Analytic skills for application during the entire agile cycle especially during requirement analysis, documentation, execution, and reporting of test results
- Ability to plan test activities prior to implementation and design test solutions
- 3 years experience working in a Salesforce environment
- Must have good writing skills to document test artifacts
- Ability to write test scripts for nominal and non-nominal scenarios
- Must have good communication skills interfacing with intra project team members and external clients
- Must work well within a team and be flexible in pivoting to meet team goals
- Be knowledgeable on test processes and events within the application lifecycle management
- Be willing to explore test automation practices and solutions
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Agile Development or Software development lifecycles, requirements, and software documentation and associated technologies/tools
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Flexible during times of change
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept at conducting research
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings