The Salesforce Sr. Business Analysts will analyze data to understand business process and services to improve efficiency and maintain compliance with clients’ missions and objectives, including reading and analyzing related federal regulations. Sr. Business Analysts communicate with the client to gather information to resolve issues, such as complex helpdesk tickets, or gather and refine requirements of software and business functions while supporting a team during migration and conversion efforts. The Sr. BA documents new processes to include flowcharts and supporting narratives to describe changes to manual processes, automated processes and controls or for training purposes. The Sr. BA may also document and decompose system or business requirements into components for action and trace these through the lifecycle. Sr. Business Analyst will be involved in all aspects of the team’s delivery services and involved with advising the Project and Technical Leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline; Masters preferred; Salesforce certifications
- 5 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- 3 or more years’ experience using Salesforce as a technical Business Analyst
- Experience with managing all Salesforce initiative between users and stakeholders
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or another related field
- Knowledge of software requirements and testing tools
- Knowledge of business process engineering, requirement engineering, and testing practices.
- Possess the ability to create/analyze requirements accountability records.
- Ability to verify that software and its documentation is compliant with applicable requirements functionally.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be proficient in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Knowledge of statistical, business process modeling, and business reporting tools
- Microsoft SharePoint, SQL, PowerBI
- ISO/CMMI experience
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Process, especially Agile Development (SCRUM and/or Kanban)
- Rational, Atlassian JIRA experience
- Data Loss Prevention project experience as a Senior Cyber Security Analyst in a US government agency preferred