The Salesforce Solutions Architect will be responsible for leading projects through the requirements definition and solution design phases. The candidate will be responsible for the overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories, and for leading a team of resources through the build, test, and deployment phases.
Remote work allowed.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or an applicable discipline
5+ years, or 8+ years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Respect for individual values regarding diversity, inclusion, and customs
- Work with Agile Project team members, technical architects, and client stakeholders to define tactical and strategic objectives for the project.
- Provide input to determine overall project success factors
- Work with project team members to define the project’s solution, review user stories and assign user story complexity scores
- Facilitate solution design sessions that evaluate potential design options and balance business value against the cost of development and ongoing maintenance effort.
- Support Product Owners and Business Analysts to review user stories and review required acceptance criteria
- Support in leading the develop of business requirements, functional designs to create and effectively demonstrating solutions that address customer requirements.
- As a project team member, the SA will provide input during Sprint Planning for Dev/Test development to help determine complexity and help team assign Story Points
- Work with team members in a collaborative setting and begin ‘white-boarding’ a solution
- Define and document a scalable solution to meet the business owners’ strategic objectives
- Create and review solution documents for project requirements
- Coordinate and oversee solution build phases with other project team members
- Review technical documents provided by project developer for programmatic solutions
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce features.
- Assist project team members in performing code reviews and code scans
- Coordinate sprint development and review development practices (declarative and programmatic)
- Support Tester(s) and test automation by helping to define testing requirements and goals for project success
- Help triage defects and other high priority system changes
- Help confirm testing validations and resolve all project related issues
- Help define project release management strategy
- Support change management and business readiness activities to deploy Salesforce solutions effectively.
- Work with project team members on release efforts
- Help document go-live checklists
- Help coordinate and assist in release cycles
- Continuously engage, manage and mentor junior members of the team.
- Continuously advocate for best practices on customer service & experience processes and solutions.
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Excellent Customer Facing experience demonstrating solution design and architecture
- Salesforce Certifications: Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Administrator and Service Cloud Consultant
- Understand advanced principles of Scrum and Agile methodologies and know how to apply them
- Extensive experience using Salesforce DevOps processes and tools such as Copado, GitHub, JIRA
- Salesforce Certifications: Platform Developer II, Application Architect, Community Cloud Consultant, User Experience Designer, Sharing & Visibility Designer, Data Architecture & Management Designer
- Eggplant Certifications: Eggplant Functional
- SCRUM/Scaled Agile Framework: CSM, Certified SAFe Agilist Certifications
- Salesforce DevOps processes and tools such as Copado, GitHub, JIRA
- Experience with or certifications in Salesforce enterprise integration patterns and platforms such as MuleSoft and Webservices