The developer builds software using languages and technologies of the MS Dynamics CRM (Dynamics 365). The developer creates applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. The developer writes functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. The developer should be a team player and excellent communicator. The developer analyzes customer needs and develop overall concept and design objectives. The developer must be able to create software in a variety of programming and for a variety of IT software applications. The developer’s goal is to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software. Remote work allowed.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business or technical discipline.
3+ years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using MS Dynamics CRM (Dynamics 365) and .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven work experience as a developer
- Creates entities, reports in Dynamics 365
- Develops Scheduling mechanisms and workflows in Dynamics 365
- Has expertise in Dynamics plug-in development using C#.NET
- Worked as Dynamics 365 integration developer interacting with external systems through APIs
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- VA or other Federal Government experience preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Experience with Java, Bash, Typescript, CRM (such as Salesforce might be helpful), Selenium, EasyRepro, Eclipse, Jenkins.